Legal and Compliance
Please find below the legal and trading information for LincsLaw Solicitors:
- LincsLaw is a trading name of Lincs Law Ltd.
- Lincs Law Ltd is a private limited company registered at Companies House (Company Registration Number: 9135885).
- Lincs Law Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA Number: 622559).
- Lincs Law Ltd has full professional indemnity insurance policy in force giving up to three million pounds cover for each individual claim.
- Lincs Law Ltd is registered for VAT under Registration Number 219 1768 92
LincsLaw Solicitors is committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients and to any third parties who deal with us. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. Hopefully this will allow us to rectify the problem and help us to improve our service in the future.
If you are a client of the firm and have a complaint about your legal adviser or any other concern about the service or advice you have received, please try to resolve it to your satisfaction by discussing the relevant issue(s) with your legal adviser directly.
If that is not possible or desirable, please contact our Complaints Manager, Steven Ratcliffe.
If your complaint relates to the Complaints Manager, it will be passed over to our Managing Director, Sally Hubbard.
If you are not a client of the firm but you wish to complain about some aspect of our service, please contact our Complaints Manager, preferably in writing.
The relevant contact details are:
2 Lime Kiln Way
You can access our Complaints Policy here.
If you are still dissatisfied after we have dealt with your complaint, you can refer the matter to the relevant alternative dispute resolution (ADR) entity. For law firms this is the Legal Ombudsman (LeO). You have twelve months from the date of our final decision on your complaint to make such a referral. We are obliged to follow the ADR procedure operated by the LeO.
Further information about and contact details for the LeO can be found on their website - www.legalombudsman.org.uk.